- Identifiers (for example, name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address)
- Personal information from filling forms (for example, name, address, telephone number, employment)
- Commercial information (for example, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, of public record on the internet)
- Internet activity (for example, browsing history, search history, information on interactions with a website, our services, or advertisements)
- Geolocation data (for example, physical location or movements)
- Inferences that are drawn from other personal information (for example, profile reflecting preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes) utilizing common publicly available platforms, such as Google Search and Facebook.
We use this information, and share this information for the following commercial and business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information concerning our products or services, events, news, or opportunities that may be of interest to you.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us, including for account management, billing, collections, usage analytics, and compliance with terms.
- To improve our website and present its contents to you.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development.
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
Kiln Technology Company Inc. does not sell your personal information in the conventional sense (i.e., for money). Like many companies, however, we use services that help deliver interest-based ads to you, such as the Google Network. We and our marketing and advertising partners may collect certain information, including cookies and similar information stored on your browsers, advertising identifiers on your mobile devices, and/or the IP address of your devices when you visit our sites or use our apps. We and our marketing and advertising partners use that information to deliver online marketing and advertisements to you on your devices and tailor those ads to your interests. WE DO NOT SELL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.