Welcome to Kiln Technologies, LLC
Leaders in Rotary Kiln Repair Services, Custom Engineering and Field Services
Kiln Technologies, LLC has been in the business of buying, selling, repairing, rebuilding and reconditioning industrial kilns and rotary kiln components for over 20 years. We also offer a wide range of field services, inspections and assessments to a multi-industry client base. With owner Mike White at the helm, Kiln Technologies, LLC has evolved into a lead global player in the industrial kilns and kiln services market.
Our team comprises of highly skilled, competent and experienced professionals. Through regular updates and upgrades to our equipment and training, we maintain advanced technological capabilities to deliver the finest industrial service in this space. What sets us apart is our ability to continually meet and exceed customer expectations through exceptional service quality and unparalleled turnaround time.
why choose us?
- We always provide excellence in services
- We maintain the highest level of product quality and service
- We provide onsite repairs and inspections
- We believe in long term relationships with our clients
- We provide cost effective solutions
- Integrity and safety are our top priorities
Diverse Solutions for a Multi-Industry Customer Base
From cements, chemicals and aggregates, to lime, zinc and mining, Kiln Technologies serves several leading companies across multiple industries. Some of our offerings include:
- Rebuilding and Reconditioning:
We work with industrial equipment of all makes, models and sizes, including kilns, dryers, ball mills, roller mills, trunnion rollers, bearing housing, thrust rollers, gear reducers, F.K. Pumps, compressors, and more. No matter how badly worn or damaged your unit, we have the technical competence to rebuild to Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) specifications and return it in a like-new condition.
- Buy and Sell Kiln and Kiln Parts:
We carry a huge inventory of complete kilns, ball mills, coal mills, roller mills, grinding mills, pulverizers, reducers, drive components, as well as parts for units manufactured by Raymond, Fuller, Traylor, Allis Chalmers, KVS, F. L. Smidth, Loesche and Uniden. Our spare parts inventory is the largest in the U.S.
- Customized New Part Manufacturing:
In addition to kiln services to rebuild, repair and provide new spare parts, we also undertake custom manufacturing of specialized machinery and related products. From initial mock-up to the finished product, we deliver every unit, exactly to your specifications.
- Demolition and Refractory Removal: When it comes to demolition or refractory removal, we have both manual, as well as high-speed, remote-controlled, robotic capabilities.
- Other Services:
- Eager to learn the tips and tricks that make your industrial equipment tick?
- Want to schedule a mechanical, or a preventive maintenance inspection for your heavy-duty, industrial equipment?
- Need to resolve an issue related to your industrial kilns, industrial ball mills, industrial rollers or industrial dryers?
Take advantage of our offerings, such as Field Services, Inspections and Assessments to ensure that your industrial equipment functions at optimum capacity. Our professional and qualified rotary kiln repair teams will be happy to assist you with all types of kiln services.
Every component of your rotary kiln is necessary for its operation, but its gearing system has a special place of …
Fill the form below and we will contact you shortly